Host Bart Zandbergen was joined in the studio by Janene Verabian, a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Relationship Expert. Janene specializes in past trauma healing through Clinical Hypnotherapy and Relationship coaching where she has earned a reputation for results. She has dedicated the last 20 years of her career to helping clients move through their trauma so they can get off the therapy couch and on to living their best life. In this episode, Bart and Janene dive into how emotions impact financial decisions and why keeping emotions in check is imperative. Janene also shares her perspective on why emotions do not equal an emergency, and how separating the two can make an impactful difference in decision making.
In this episode learn:
- What traits and tell-tale signs of narcissism look like
- How to recognize self-sabotage and limiting behaviors
- The impact of divorce on emotions and financial decisions
- How to keep emotions in check when it comes to finances and financial decisions
- Why moving past toxic relationships is vital for your pocket book and for living your best life
When asked what her “Ultimate Lesson Learned” has been, Janene shared, “do something that scares you every day – it’s part of helping you grow!”
To learn more about Janene Verabian, visit www.JaneneVerabian.com or @askjaneneverabian on Instagram.
The Zandbergen Report, where wealth strategies and investment wisdom collide, is led by host Bart Zandbergen. The show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Store, Podbean and Spotify.
Interested in being a guest on The Zandbergen Report? Email email@example.com.
Learn more about Bart by visiting www.BartZandbergen.com