Here’s what you’ll learn from Patti in today’s episode:
- The biggest mistake brands are making today
- Why Google cares about your brand
- Why a pretty logo won’t cut it in today’s competitive environment
- How to use a strategic discovery process to take control of your brand
- If you are in the professional services industry, a corporate executive or a non-profit leader, you don’t want to miss this episode!
In the studio with me is Patti Larson, Founder, and CEO of SunUp Group, a business strategy, brand, and marketing firm in Orange County, California, and the co-founder of Ignite Brandz, a partnership between SunUp Group and Convergent7. Her wealth of experience includes over 20 years of experience in accelerating bottom line profits through business strategy, brand development, and innovative sales and marketing strategies.
Prior to founding SunUp Group, Patti was a 15-Year veteran in corporate America running $14+ million P&Ls with over 350 employees under her management. Patti is also very active in the Orange County community; She is the Vice Chair for Center Club Orange County Board of Governors, Chair of Center Club Cares, an active Board Member of Courageous Voice, and Vice Chair of Encore Advisory Committee for OneOC.
Interested in being a guest on The Zandbergen Report? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Bart by visiting www.BartZandbergen.com.